Sunday, May 9, 2010

jones ♥

In a still place thinking what good thing to do, one memory interferes in my mind… Time really goes so fast. I cannot even imagine that I'm getting older already. LOL Hmmp.. It's almost three years since I met him and… WOW! I still got the same feeling for him. Never even cross my mind that this particular guy could make me feel so happy that I almost think that I'm the luckiest girl in town. Hahaha crazy am I… well I guess, this is just one of the effects of being so in love ☺;
To my one and only ….
I may not get to see you as often as I like, may not get hold you in my arms Each day and night, but deep in my heart I truly know, and surely know you're the one that I love and can't let go… I won't promise anything to you but one thing I'll assure you… I LOVE YOU and I will be waiting for you till you come home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...