Tuesday, September 8, 2009

F R I E N D S

I always thank God for the way he made to meet this people..
the best among the best?? hehehe I cannot even imagine where I would be today without them..
 
To all my friends (Jones, Kaye, Bryan, Jing2, Ahlden) 
you are only the chosen people who can make me laugh like no one else can..
 though you don't always see them yet you know they will always be there for you.. In GOOD times and In BAD times? hahaha kinakusgan na tropapipzzzz.. 
a dream come true for us of my amega that finally, GUMASA here we go! wahahaha.. It was just last December of 2008 and it's our 2nd tropapapipzz reunion.. one of the best memories I shared with my friends
  
Basically this is the sweetest sense of happiness which comes from simply
just being together with my friends...
 EMR is absolutely one of the places where we hang-out..
 it's our number one destination if we have get together here in marbel..







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...